[SoC] Report 7 - Improving IstSOS Web API and finalizing IstSOS Javascript Core Library

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:43:38 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My job is to improve IstSOS Web API by fixing and modernizing the IstSOS
JavaScript core library and rewritting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator and
fix some major issues along the way.

*What did you get done this week?*

I prepared environment for IstSOS Web Widget Creator, organized the project
structure and component architecture and started with app redesign. I also
performed another series of tests of the istsos javascript core library to
make sure that everything works fine.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

I plan to complete the IstSOS Web Widget component structuring and prepare
the app for istsos javascript core integration. I will also add some CSS
style to the application. Testing of the istsos javascript core library
will continue as usual.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Best regards,

Luka Glusica

IstSOS javascript core library - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/javascript-core/commits/new-js-core?author=Luka-G>

IstSOS Web Widget Creator - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/web-widget-creator/commits/new-wwc>

Wiki <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Web_API>