[SoC] Report 8 - Improving IstSOS Web API and finalizing IstSOS Javascript Core Library

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 01:30:49 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My job is to improve IstSOS Web API by fixing and modernizing the IstSOS
JavaScript core library and rewritting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator and
fix some major issues along the way.

*What did you get done this week?*

I've been working on app design and it's almost finished. There is some
styling to be applied and to fix some of the components, but in general
it's almost ready for istsos core integration.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

I will continue to test the library and will start the  integration process
with web widget creator. I will also update documentation before submitting
second phase evaluation.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Best regards,

Luka Glusica

IstSOS javascript core library - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/javascript-core/commits/new-js-core?author=Luka-G>

IstSOS Web Widget Creator - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/web-widget-creator/commits/new-wwc>

Wiki <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Web_API>