[SoC] (no subject)

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:37:57 PDT 2017

Dear all,

This is my weekly report.

What you have done?

This week  I attended to foss4g Europe. During the conference i could meet
my mentors and discuss about outcomes of the project and improvement which
need to be done further.
I would like to add more detailed information in my next report.

Next week

During the conference I lost my computer. So some part of my work are lost.
Still I have some part in my other computer and with that I will try to
recover my work and start the work where I stoped

Are you blocking on anything?
Yes,
Lost my computer and need to redo some of my work.