[SoC] Report 9 - Improving IstSOS Web API and finalizing IstSOS Javascript Core Library

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 14:26:25 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My job is to improve IstSOS Web API by fixing and modernizing the IstSOS
JavaScript core library and rewritting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator and
fix some major issues along the way.

*What did you get done this week?*

Did some refinements on the istsos core library, because it needs to work
well in order to successfully integrate it into istsos web widget creator.
I started to develop small library for widget creation. It will contain 4
classes:

- istsos.Widget - base class

- istsos.Map - map widget

- istsos.Box - box widget

- istsos.Chart - chart widget

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

I will finish the istsos-widget class and combine it with React logic in
order to test the new istsos web widget creator. Before that, I need to
prepare React UI for dynamic data display.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Best regards,

Luka Glusica

IstSOS javascript core library - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/javascript-core/commits/new-js-core?author=Luka-G>

IstSOS Web Widget Creator - Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/web-widget-creator/commits/new-wwc>

Wiki <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Web_API>