[SoC] GSoC 2017 - Week 1 Report - Implement Connected Components Algorithms for pgRouting by the Boost Graph Library

Maoguang Wang xjtumg1007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:25:08 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I'm Maoguang Wang, a student particpating in GSoC 2017 (pgRouting project).
This is my weekly report for Week1 (May 30 - June 4):

*What did you get done this week?*
I discussed the signature of my new function (pgr_connectedComponentsV)
with mentors. And I used a script to generate my initial template code. I
modified and fixed this function code to suit the signature. Created a new
structure (pgr_componentV_t) instead of General_path_element_t.
Details can be found in [1].
Set of pull requests can be found in [2].

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
I plan to keep working on the template code. Also I plan to learn unit
tests in pgRouting and try to write some for my function.
Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

*Are you blocked on anything?*
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.

The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]