[SoC] Report 2 - Improving IstSOS Web API and finalizing IstSOS Javascript Core Library

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:08:26 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My job is to improve IstSOS Web API by fixing and modernizing the IstSOS
JavaScript core library and rewritting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator and
fix some major issues along the way.

At the bottom you will find forked repository for the IstSOS Javascript
core library, which I will be working on this month [1]

*What did you get done this week?*

This week, I've refactored and rewritten ServerContainer, Date,
Configuration, EventType, Events and Database classes. I've been also
exploring possible solutions to the Event Handling problem, there was some
encouraging progress.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Next week, I will continue with refactoring and rewritting remaining
classes. Hopefully I will fix the EventHandling issue and start working on
Basic HTTP authentication integration.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Best regards,

Luka Glusica

[1] https://github.com/Luka-G/javascript-core/commits/new-
js-core?author=Luka-G