[SoC] GSoC 2017 - Week 3 Report - Implement Connected Components Algorithms for pgRouting by the Boost Graph Library

Maoguang Wang xjtumg1007 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:40:25 PDT 2017

Hi All,

This is my report for Week 3 (June 12 - June 18):

*What did you get done this week?*
I got a better understanding on how to generate documentation and how to
write documentation. I finished coding pgr_strongComponentsV function. And
I created the documentation tests of this function.
Details can be found in [1].
Set of pull requests can be found in [2].

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
I plan to write documentation of those two functions. Also, I plan to start
a new implementation.
Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

*Are you blocked on anything?*
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.

The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]