[SoC] GSoC 2017 - Week3, NASA ESA WebWorldWind - Marker Cluster

Simone Battaglia simonebt92 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 07:27:15 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Simone and I'm in the GSoC with a MarkerCluster Plugin for
ESA/NASA WebWorldWind.

This is the report for the third week;

   - What did you get done this week?

I developed some methods to improve the clustering functionalities. It
accepts now a single marker, as well a list of markers. Also, some
functionalities to show and hide single and groups of markers. I'm able to
create a cluster for a specified zoom level and show it in the globe.

   - What do you plan on doing next week?

Next week I would like to show and hide the clusters automatically based on
the zoom level and generate at start all the groups.

   - Are you blocked on anything?

I'm not blocked on anything right now

Wiki: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2017_-_NASA/ESA_
WebWorldWind_Marker_Cluster