[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 4 Report- Adding Audio/ Video and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 04:54:34 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Greetings.

The title of my project is "*Adding Audio/Video and SOS input support to
the MapMint4ME*". The consolidated points showing the work done in the
fourth week and my plans to achieve for upcoming days are as follows:

   1. *What did I complete this week?*
      - Rectified issues in the publication of Tables module.
      - Edited Forms generated using MapMint(Web interface) from Tables
      Management Module. The summary can be obtained by following the link
      <https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/issues/9>.
      - Set-up the MapMint4ME Android application in Android studio and
      successfully accessed MapMint software from the browser of
emulated device.
      - Setup and connected with the local server and started with
      importing data from database from the MapMint4ME application. Some issues
      need to be fixed for this purpose, currently, I am working on those.
      2. *What do I plan to achieve the next week?*
      - To access the Tables module for the edition of forms from the
      MapMint4ME.
      - Moving towards adding the audio/video input capabilities in the
      application.

      3. *Is there any blocking issue?*
      - Currently, I am not blocked.

The update has been done on the project wiki too.

The link to the project wiki page: Wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_Add_Audio,_Video_and_SOS_input_support_in_MapMint4ME>
.
The link to the Github repository: Repo