[SoC] GSoC 2017

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:58:55 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Luka Glusica and this is my second time participating in Google
Summer of Code. I will be working on improvements of the IstSOS Web API,
specifically in a matter of javascript core library design and
functionality, and also rewriting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator app using
React framework. IstSOS Web API is a GSoC 2016 project and it's purpose is
to expose communication with IstSOS WA REST interface.

GSoC inspired me to do a lot of interesting stuff and opened a lot of doors
for me, so I'm thankful for participation in the GSoC project again.

Best wishes to you all,

Luka