[SoC] GSoC 2017 Results!

Rohith Reddy rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:28:29 PDT 2017

Hello all,

Congratulations everyone !!!!

I would like to give a big shout-out to the admins who took special care in
monitoring and giving reminders to the mentors and students. Going through
all the weekly reports, work submissions and giving feedback is not an easy
task and the admins have done a great job.

I enjoyed and learned a lot working with OSGeo. Wish you all the best :)

Regards,
Rohith Reddy.