[SoC] [Geo4All] [OSGeo-Discuss] Kickoff meeting (IRC) for the Code-in

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:07:25 PDT 2017

Sergio, I think Jeff saved the log.
It's hard to make a summary, it was mostly Q&A. I think the most important
points are:
- we need to expand the current mentor capacity: there's no way we can
participate with the numbers we have now;
- we need to start drafting the tasks
If anyone is interested in mentoring, this is the time to show up. Please
forward this message to your software communities.
To sign up as a mentor, write an email to gsoc-admin at osgeo.org and we'll
send you a form to fill.

Thanks!
Regards,