[SoC] GSoC Introduction

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:31:07 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Aasheesh Tiwari doing M.Tech from IIT Bombay , India. My proposal "
Making pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0 and adding GUI
support for proposed stable plugins scheduled for next release" has been
accepted .

I request you all to share your experiences of porting a plugin to QGIS3
with me. Also I will be grateful if you share some resources with me about
this process.

I have created a wiki page for my idea where I'll be listing all the
changes that are required for the porting process and reporting my progress
on other issues. Also please have a look at my proposal and provide your
valuable suggestions.

Proposal :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T2a0xRr683vDpgVYUQrv23qS8zhhyDSnYkaze7OXu2w/edit?usp=sharing

Wiki page :