[SoC] problems with links in ma final report mail

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:23:55 PDT 2018

Dear Roberta,

I wouldn’t worry about the fact that the link is not clickable, it’s
sufficient to copy the entire link in a browser to open it, therefore it’s
absolutely valid as GSoC submission.
Thanks for paying attention to this detail and thanks for your great
contribution, good job indeed! Keep it up

Cheers

Il giorno lun 13 ago 2018 alle 10:38 Roberta Fagandini <
robifagandini at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
> I sent the final report and now I have to insert the link to the email in
> my Gsoc final submission.
> Here [0] the link to the email of my final report in the SoC Archives.
> As you can see many of the links have been truncated and now they do not
> work, how can I solve the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Roberta
>
> [0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2018-August/004177.html