[SoC] To participate GSoC 2018 as a OSGeo student contributor

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:56:39 PST 2018

[please keep conversation always on ML that others can also benefit]

>Could you please tell me the way to join that community for further
>discussions.

have you looked at the GeoMoose website?

https://www.geomoose.org/info/mailing_lists.html

Helmut

Am 09.02.2018 1:43 nachm. schrieb "Dilum De Silva" <dilum.gsoc at gmail.com>:

Hello Helmut,

Thanks for the information that you shared. But I have one small question
regarding joining the GeoMoose ML/community.

Could you please tell me the way to join that community for further
discussions.

Thanks.

Best Regards
Dilum De Silva.