[SoC] [Geomoose-users] To participate GSoC 2018 as a OSGeo student contributor

Dilum De Silva dilum.gsoc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:37:52 PST 2018

Hello,

According to what Mr.Dan Little suggested (a modern mobile example that
uses Material Design. Such as using the MUICSS UI library to create an
example application.) I would like to contribute to this project for GSoC
2018.

It would be really helpful If someone could help me to start with this
mobile application. I need some information in order to start this project.

furthermore, I can create a GitHub repository and upload all the UI mockups
or else can one of the mentors please create a GitHub repository at
GeoMose GitHub page for this project.

Looking for favorable reply thank you.

Thanks.

Best Regards