[SoC] GSoC 2018 - second coding phase

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:51:41 PDT 2018

Dear students,

First of all, we would like to congratulate those of you who have passed
the first evaluation for this summer.

On this occasion we would like to encourage you to continue working as well
as you can in the next two phases and to remind you to always:

* Submit your weekly report every week

* Keep your wiki page up to date with your latest additions

* Reference your commits and wiki page in your weekly report

And one small tip which has been repeated during the community bonding:
your project, your work can gain a lot of visibility from a
blog/podcast/youtube video etc.

If you can share your experience you’re giving your project the chance to
get more recognition and impact.

Remember the Open Source principle: “Release early, release often”.

Happy coding,

Your OSGeo GSoC Admins team