[SoC] Proposal for Chinese Postman Problem, pgRouting

Maoguang Wang xjtumg1007 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:12:44 PST 2018

Hi All,

I have changed something in "timeline" & "attention" section, because of
the boost version issue.
Please review it if you have a moment. Thanks a lot.

Here is the link to my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jShd4t3bqUfQhgWIbv8HLm9xYewZt4gRA_Ox47H1GuQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Maoguang Wang