[SoC] Introduction

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:48:13 PDT 2018

Well my personal view is that mentors do not (should not) provide
continuous assistance to writing students proposals. Mentors indicate what
are the flaws in proposals, it is up to the students to work on them and
convince mentors that their proposal is feasible / good enough, reasonable
etc. So, if you already have given your best working at your proposal, it
will be evaluated as it is. It is up to you to decide whether you can work
more on it or not.

Regards,

--
Margherita Di Leo