[SoC] OSGeo’s GSoC 2018: REMINDER - community bonding tasks

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:31:06 PDT 2018

Dear students,

The OSGeo GSoC admins team had a look at your wiki pages[1] and we were
quite surprised that most of you have not created or updated your timelines
with the tasks and deliverables. Some of you have not even bothered much to
edit it at all.

This is an important part of your project, please do not underestimate this
planning phase of your project. Moreover, it is your responsibility to
refine your wiki page throughout the whole summer so please keep it updated
at all times (We will make sure you do!).

Lastly, students that don’t fulfill the required tasks will be removed from
the program, as recommended by google admins.

Yours truly,

OSGeo GSoC admins

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2018_Accepted