[SoC] [GSoC18]Community Bonding: istSOS-Support of Unit Of Measure conversion in istSOS3

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:12:31 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
            This is Rahul Chauhan.
The aim of my project primarily is to add conversion of unit of measure in
istSOS3. User can convert unit in another specified unit.

*What did you get done?*
I have installed istsos3 and postgresql-unit on my system and testing.
Understand Architecture of istsos3.
Functionality of PostgreSQL and Pint libraries.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
I will implement postgresql-unit extension.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
Currently, everything is going according to plan.

The Project's Wiki page can be found by following the link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_18:_istSOS-Support_of_Unit_Of_Measure_conversion_in_istSOS3>
.
The Project's Repo. link
<https://github.com/rahulworld/Support-of-Unit-Of-Measure-conversion-in-istSOS3>