[SoC] GSoC'18 Week 1 Report : Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel Dijkstra for pgrouting

Sourabh Garg sourabh.gargcd.mat14 at iitbhu.ac.in
Sun May 20 13:51:41 PDT 2018

Hello All,

I am Sourabh Garg, currently working on Implementing Bellman-Ford algorithm
and Parallel Dijkstra algorithm for pgrouting using BGL.
This is my report for week 1(14May-20May).

*What did you get done this period?*

   - Prepare Signature's details for Bellman-Ford algorithm[1] and got
   mentors feedbacks over it.
   - Implement initial code structure for pgr_bellman_ford[2]

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - I plan to implement the bellman-ford algorithm using BGL.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
‌        No, Currently I am not blocked.

The wiki page and project repository can be found at [3] and [4]
respectively.

[1]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/1030
[2]. https://github.com/codeSG/pgrouting/tree/bellman_ford
[3].