[SoC] [GSoC 2019] Porting MapMint from Python 2.x to Python 3.x

Fenil Mehta fenilgmehta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:38:07 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am Fenil Mehta, a Third year Computer Engineering student from India. I
would like to work with MapMint (OSGeo) for Google Summer of Code 2019 and
help port the python programs to the latest version.

I have completed the Programming Competency test for "Porting MapMint from
Python 2.x to Python 3.x" and find myself perfect for the task.I request
the mentors of the project (GĂ©rald Fenoy, Rajat Shinde) to help me start my
work. You can check my programming test on the following link [1] and [2]

Any suggestions and opinions on the test are welcome.

Sorry if I did wrong by open-sourcing my test. I did not find any specific
instructions as to how to submit the test.

Here is the link to my GitHub profile [3]. I have already implemented two
projects, where one is in Python3 and the other is in C++.

[1] https://github.com/fenilgmehta/mapmint/issues/1
[2] https://github.com/fenilgmehta/gsoc19-mapmint-test
[3] https://github.com/fenilgmehta

Regards,