[SoC] [GSoC 2019] Porting MapMint from Python 2.x to Python 3.x

Fenil Mehta fenilgmehta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:06:18 PDT 2019

Thanks for the clarification.

I have updated the competency test program on GitHub [1].

Attached is the proposal for the GSoC MapMint porting project. Suggestions
are welcome.
 GSoC 19 - MapMint - Port python 2 to 3
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aZvDjXEysQFOOypwrKFCHbdXJMBThjQahzFFR3LkPA4/edit?usp=drive_web>

[1] https://github.com/fenilgmehta/gsoc19-mapmint-test