[SoC] Creation of new topological rule in gvSIG desktop -Weekly Report 10

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 06:28:33 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated mi wiki page. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

1) What did I complete this week?
This week I have completed the analysis and the approach to the must be larger than cluster tolerance rule solution. Also, I have created the corresponding repository and have started to develop the necessary code for this rule. The files in development are:

- mustBeLargerThanClusterToleranceLineRule.py
- mustBeLargerThanClusterToleranceLineRuleFactory.py
rule wiki: https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-be-larger-than-cluster-tolerance
rule repository: https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustBeLargerThanClusterTolerance

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
Next week I will continue with the rule and action development proposed in the approach to the solution of the rule. I will also create the file to test the rule and the action.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
There is no blocking problem.

Regards
Héctor