[SoC] GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application ( Week 12 Report )

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 06:20:20 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo SoC Communities,

I have updated my *Twelfth-week* report on the wiki page wiki-page link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2019_Adding_Augmented_Reality_(AR)_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

This is my *Twelfth-week *report

*Week 12 (11th August - 18th August) :*

*1. What I completed this week? *
* Cleaned up the code by removing unnecessary data & code
* Link to the committed code repository Repo
<https://github.com/AdityaChondke/MapMint4ME/tree/AR_Feature>
* Completed update of UI based on the review to add under Index block Updated
UI <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-7e6owOJCUk_d126E3UTruT0Aen-QeAd/view>
* Started working on documentation
* Completing final report for the project

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*
* Complete final report for the project
* Test UI links to activities and cleanup
* Complete all detailed documentation

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*
* No blocking issue

Aditya Chondke
M.Tech Geoinformatics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay