[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 6

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sat Jul 6 12:12:50 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from July 1st to July 7th.

What did I complete this week?

    * Topological rule: Points must be covered by line. The rule will be implemented and included in the topology framework.
    * Optimize algorithms.
    * Test and debug the developed code.
    * Continue improving the documentation
    * Improve documentation explaining how the rules work when the layers are multipart
    * In-depth study of the code, and implementation with multipart geometries.
    * Implementation study with 2D, 2DM and 3D geometries

What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Topological rule: Must be properly inside polygons.
    * Study of the rule. Complete analysis of names, descriptions, solution to be performed, actions, solution per action and all the requeriments following the steps established in the document: Topology Rules for gvSIG Desktop: Development guide.
    * Optimize algorithms.
    * Continue improving the documentation.

Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.