[SoC] GSoC 2019 - porting python 2.7.x to 3.x - Week 1 report

Fenil Mehta fenilgmehta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 22:20:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

Following is my week 1 report  (27 May 2019 to 2 June 2019) -

*# What did I complete this week?*- I successfully ported 4 files to python
3
    * mapmint/admin-tools/deploy/make_cfg.py
    * mapmint/admin-tools/deploy/make_db.py
    * mapmint/admin-tools/deploy/make_vhost.py
    * mapmint/documentation/conf.py
- Added a .gitignore file
- Made a Pull Request to the mapmint/gsoc branch

*# What am I going to achieve for next week?*- I will continue to port the
files to python 3 using the 2to3 utility.
- Do performance optimizations on the output generated in the above step.

*# Is there any blocking issue?*- I am not blocked by anything, however it
will be a challenge to work with documentation and the testing.

Link to my week 1 report -
https://github.com/fenilgmehta/mapmint/wiki/Report-Week-1-(27-May-2019-to-2-June-2019)

Regards,
Fenil Mehta