[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 4

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Fri Jun 21 04:46:45 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from June 17th to June 23rd.

What did I complete this week?

    * Was implemented the rule Must be covered by endpoint of and its integration with the topology framework.
    * Test and debug the developed code.
    * Document the entire process.

What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Study of the rule. Complete analysis of names, descriptions, solution to be performed, actions, solution per action and all the requeriments following the steps established in the document:Topology Rules for gvSIG Desktop: Development guide.
    * Topological rule: Points must be covered by line.
    * Test and debug the developed code.
    * Continue documenting the all process.

Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.

Refrences:

    1. Report Week 4. Link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/4b.-Report-Week-4-(June-17th-to-June-23rd)
    2. Rule Must be covered by endpoint of. Link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/4.-Must-be-covered-by-endpoint-of
    3. GitHub wiki link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki