[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop - Weekly Report 5

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:51:07 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated mi wiki page with the Weekly Report 5. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

1) What did I complete this week?

This week I have continued with the rule analysis must not have dangles and I have completed part of the corresponding documentation in the wiki. In addition, I have started to implement the rule code and have created a line dataset with the default 2D dimension.

The commented files are the following:

- MustNotDaveDanglesLineRule.py
- MustNotHaveDanglesLineRuleFactory.py
- testLine.shp

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

Next week I will continue with the rule development and with the code corresponding to the different actions that solve rule posible violations.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

On this occasion I am having some difficulties implementing the rule code and that it does not indicate non-dangling lines as errors.

Regards

Héctor