[SoC] Interested in GSoC 2019

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 07:56:52 PDT 2019

Dwight,

please read carefully:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2019-February/004207.html
<https://deref-gmx.net/mail/client/TjiqajoGskU/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fpipermail%2Fsoc%2F2019-February%2F004207.html>

there are many hints for students related to GSoC and OSGeo.

Then have a look into our student recommendations:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students
<https://deref-gmx.net/mail/client/1Q8fi9hV4yg/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.osgeo.org%2Fwiki%2FGoogle_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students>

and into the GSoC ideas page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas
<https://deref-gmx.net/mail/client/jJu79-FlqDY/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.osgeo.org%2Fwiki%2FGoogle_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas>

Regarding GDAL, get proactively in touch with its comnunity [1] and start
to draft your GSoC ideas with the comnunity.

Kind regards
Helmut, on behalf of the OSGeo GSoC admins