[SoC] Interest in contribute to OSGeo!

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:10:20 PDT 2019

have look at

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2019-March/038298.html

-----

Some important points [2] how to increase your chances of being selected:

* Be proactive
* Discuss your idea in public channels
* Demonstrate your skills
* Demonstrate your intention to stay

-----

>For what I said before, there are two projects that caught my attention:
>- New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop
><https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2019_Ideas>
>- QGIS 3D Improvements
><https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2019-Ideas>

as a next step, if not already done, join the the two project communities
(QGIS; gvSIG), present your ideas there, demonstrate your skills and
discuss your proposal with them.

kind regards
Helmut (on bhealf of the OSGeo GSoC students)