[SoC] GSoc 2019 Introduction

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 06:25:37 PDT 2019

Hello all,

I am Héctor Tundidor Hernández from Spain. Currently, I am studying a Master of Visual Analytics and Big Data at the Higher School of Engineering and Technology of the International University of La Rioja (UNIR).
I look forward to working on this project with the OSGeo community and gvSIG

My proposal for GSoC 2019 is “ Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop” and can be seen in the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jLIkcPl5_YxD2wY8ozNhmcVakCdVKx86Rikssx8SOBQ/edit?usp=sharing

Topology is of great importance in geographic information systems to ensure the integrity of spatial relationships in data. Spatial data with high quality allow correct subsequent analysis to discover knowledge. Therefore, my project consists in the creation of topological rules to verify the integrity of spatial information, validate representations and correct possible errors.

Thank you

P.D. Sorry for the delay and confusion.

Héctor Tundidor