[SoC] Regarding update/editing of Project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:28:57 PDT 2020

Dear OSGeo-GSoC Administrators,
I want to update/edit the project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard.
It is so because the final work product [1]  which I will be delivering
after the program ends will be different from what is stated on my project
description [2]. Google also encourages to update the project title and
abstract if it is necessary [3]. I can see an EDIT button on my GSoC
dashboard through which I think I can update the details.

My mentor told me to ask for confirmation from OSGeo-GSoC Admins. So, I am
asking for your *permission.* Can I do it, if I am able to update the
project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard. Please help me in this
regard.

Regards,
Himanshu Raj
*Links*