[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 11

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:47:02 PDT 2020

*Dear Community Members,This is my report for Coding Period Week 11Week
11(3rd Aug - 9th Aug)  : What I completed this week? - Added AR Fragment
and other UI Elements for finding vertical and horizontal distance in
selected Anchor space- Wrote functions for finding horizontal and vertical
distance- For storing those measurements, till now i am able to display it
onAndroid studio console and working to export those measurements as text
file[1] What am I going to achieve for next week? - Complete module for
exporting measurements- Will test implemented functionality- Integrate this
with main MapMint4ME repoIs there any blocking issue? - No blocking
issues  Wiki page can be found at[2]. Regards,Aditi
Sawant [1]https://github.com/aditis1204/AR_Measure
<https://github.com/aditis1204/AR_Measure>[2]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enhancing_ARScale_and_CloudAnchor_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enhancing_ARScale_and_CloudAnchor_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>
*