[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - week 10

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sun Aug 9 17:16:06 PDT 2020

Dear Community, I send you the week report. This week, in addition to the actions that we had been developing, it was possible to develop a new mark action: "Mark point action" and
compared to the previous week the "Mark Line Action" had changes, now only shows the errors report of lines that are overlap.

        * What did I complete this week?

            * Finish the implementation of the "Mark Line Action" of the rule Must not intersect (line) .
            * Implementation of a new mark action: "Mark Point Action" and document it.
            * Test and debug the developed code.
            * Test and document existing code more thoroughly.
            * Weekly report.
        * What am I going to achieve for next week?

            * Topological rule: Must not intersect with (line).
            * Analyze, design and develop required Classes.
            * Analyze, design and develop interactions with data sources.
            * Weekly report.
Is there any blocking issue?

No, there is no blocking issue.

Best,