[SoC] Regarding update/editing of Project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:09:05 PDT 2020

Dear Himanshu,

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delayed response.

My mentor told me to ask for confirmation from OSGeo-GSoC Admins. So, I am
> asking for your *permission.* Can I do it, if I am able to update the
> project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard. Please help me in this
> regard.

Yes, please go ahead and edit the project description. It is recommended as
the final project details would be accessible on the Dashboard. You will be
able to edit the details from your project dashboard.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks and regards,
OSGeo GSoC Admins