[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan Dominator Tree and Bipartite algorithm for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 12]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:42:19 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
This is my weekly report for the week [12] (Aug 16th - Aug 23rd). The
report can also be found in the project wiki [1].

What did I get done this week?

   - Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
   [2]
   - Completed work for the final submission of code and made the changes
   suggested by the mentor.
   - Completed the user documentation for pgr_bipartite and
   pgr_lengaueeTarjanDominatorTree with a lot of suggations and changes these
   can be reviewed in week 12 PR [2].
   - Rebased my working branch before making PR to pgrouting/develop.
   - Created a pull request to pgrouting-develop from my working branch
   gsoc-prakash for final integration of the code.[5]
   - Made the presentation
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uvQc4GUUYr1pzRH4KfwOg5YoRZ6TFC8bMQw81QUjnfA/edit#slide=id.g924162387e_0_12>
for
   the two functions which I implemented during the program. [4]
   - Created a tag named
   2020-prakashupes-lengauerTarjanDominatorTree-bipartite. [3]

What do I plan on doing next week?

   - Merge the final pull request which is created to the pgrouting/develop
   branch.
   - Submit the final report of GSoC work.
   - Complete the mentor evaluation.

Blocking Issues

It is not blocking of pgRouting. But I found the problem in
boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not returning the output as
they were expected, So I mailed the issue to the boost mailing list
regarding this. As they will response I will continue with my rest of the
coding part. Till then I started working in my next function (After
discussing with mentors)that is bipartite it was an additional idea.

Meetings attended in this week

No meeting was scheduled.

Thanks

Prakash Tiwari