[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan Dominator Tree and Bipartite algorithm for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 12]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:42:19 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for the week  (Aug 16th - Aug 23rd). The
report can also be found in the project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Completed work for the final submission of code and made the changes
suggested by the mentor.
- Completed the user documentation for pgr_bipartite and
pgr_lengaueeTarjanDominatorTree with a lot of suggations and changes these
can be reviewed in week 12 PR .
- Rebased my working branch before making PR to pgrouting/develop.
- Created a pull request to pgrouting-develop from my working branch
gsoc-prakash for final integration of the code.
- Made the presentation
the two functions which I implemented during the program. 
- Created a tag named
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Merge the final pull request which is created to the pgrouting/develop
- Submit the final report of GSoC work.
- Complete the mentor evaluation.
It is not blocking of pgRouting. But I found the problem in
boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not returning the output as
they were expected, So I mailed the issue to the boost mailing list
regarding this. As they will response I will continue with my rest of the
coding part. Till then I started working in my next function (After
discussing with mentors)that is bipartite it was an additional idea.
Meetings attended in this week
No meeting was scheduled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC