[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 6 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:04:45 PDT 2020
This is my eighth weekly report of coding and the sixth report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 6 Report)
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 6 Report (July 6th - July 12th)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Completed the second function pgr_sequentialVertexColoring will all
the documentation and tests.
- Added all the pgTAP tests for this function.
- For pgr_depthFirstSearch, added the prepared statement in the
queries and tested all prepared statements.
- Added pgTAP test to check whether the same set of rows are returned
always, for both of these functions.
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- Created an issue in pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting repository, listing
the steps to be followed for the next week's work - Fixing pgRouting
functions so that same set of rows are returned for any ordering of input
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- It has been found that around 15-20% (maybe more) of the pgRouting
functions produce different outputs for the different ordering
of the input
- I'll be adding pgTAP tests for all the already-implemented
functions to check whether the functions satisfy this requirement. If the
test fails, then I'll be fixing the code by ordering the rows
a particular order.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC