[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 7 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:17:55 PDT 2020
This is my ninth weekly report of coding and the seventh report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 7 Report)
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 7 Report (July 13th - July 19th)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Added the pgTAP tests to check the ordering issue of the functions
already implemented in pgRouting.
- Fixed the code of those functions which failed the pgTAP test.
- Merged two pull requests (squash & merge) - #72 and #73 to the
demo-master branch, to understand how to merge these changes to the main
pgRouting repository's master branch.  
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- I plan to merge these changes to the pgRouting master branch, by
creating an issue per directory, adding the pgTAP tests, and fixing the
code for official and proposed functions.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues.
- Meetings attended in this week
- July 14th: Rebased the pgr_depthFirstSearch and
pgr_sequentialVertexColoring branch to the develop branch of
pgRouting repository and the fixing-ordering-issues-in-v3 branch to
the master branch of pgRouting repository.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC