[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 7]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:43:02 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (Jul 13th -Jul 19th).The report
can also be found in project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Completed the user documentation of lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree.
- Fix the errors of Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree docqueries.
- Changed the signature of Two Graphs Common Spanning Trees from
pgr_mrt to pgr_two_graphs_common_spanning_trees and changed all the
files related to this that are mrt.c and pgrouting--3.0.0.sig.
- Made the c++ containers and added
boost::two_graphs_common_spanning_trees algorithm for undirected
graph.But till now it gives a lot of errors.
- Added docqueries files inside the doc/spanningTree folder
containing doc-mrt.test.sql and doc-mrt.result.
- Completed the user documentation of
pgr_two_graphs_common_spanning_trees up till work.
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Complete coding of c++ containers and add
boost::lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree for both undirected graph and
directed graph and fix all errors.
- Write some tests for no_crash_test-mrt.sql and mrt-edge-cases.sql
- Prepare user documentation for two graph common spanning tree.No
meeting was scheduled.
Am I blocked on anything?
No blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC