[SoC] GSoC 2020: Second Evaluation Information - Evals Open July 27 - July 31 1800 UTC

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:20:01 PDT 2020

Dear Students,

Hope you all are doing great. It's evaluation time. We hope you all are
enjoying your work and are fully immersed into your project development.

Next week, *Monday* i.e. *July 27th, 2020* would mark the beginning of the
2nd Evaluation Period and you have to submit the Mentor evaluations by
*Friday* *July 31st, 2020 **1800 UTC*. You might have already received an
email from the Google OSPO team in this regard.

*Note*: Please follow some FAQs regarding Evaluation Period -

1. When will I be able to submit the Mentor Evaluations?
A: Starting from July 27th, 2020 till July 31st, 2020 18:00 UTC.

2. What are the steps to complete the Evaluations?
A: Go to your Dashboard on GSoC program site. Click on "Complete
Evaluation" and fill out the form.

3. What would happen if a Student fails to submit the Mentor Evaluation in
time?
A: The Student fails and would be removed from the program. More details:
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/evaluations#how-evaluations-work

All the best!