[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - week 8

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sat Jul 25 15:30:14 PDT 2020

Dear Community, I send you the week report:

        * What did I complete this week?

            * Developed action Mark Line Action. This action makes a new layer with red lines marks which corresponds to the lines selected in the error report. The action marks the errors in a clear visual way, then the user must choose what to do with them.
            * Test and debug the developed code.
            * Test and document existing code more thoroughly.
            * Improvements in the rule of the week 5: “Must not have gaps”.
            * Weekly report.
        * What am I going to achieve for next week?

            * Topological rule: Must not intersect (line).
            * Analyze, design and develop required Classes.
            * Analyze, design and develop interactions with data sources.
            * Finish documenting everything done with the rule Must Not Have Gaps.
            * Weekly report.

Is there any blocking issue?

No, there is no blocking issue.

Best,