[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 8 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:17:43 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (July 20- July 26). The updated report can
also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Restructured pycql implementation for CSV Provider.
- Proposed a design plan for generic implementation of CQL filters for
all pygeoapi data providers.
- Added custom CQL Exception class to handle all the exceptions related
to CQL filters.
- Added more unit test cases.
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Define functions for evaluating NotConditionNode,
BetweenPredicateNode, LikePredicateNode, ArithmeticExpressionNode,
InPredicateNode, NullPredicateNode, TemporalPredicateNode,
SpatialPredicateNode, and BBoxPredicateNode of AST.
- Work on the design plan proposed and deliver a generic code base.
*Are there any blockers?*
- No blockers for now
*P.S-* Past 3 days I was down with high fever and was on complete bed rest,
so could work only 4 days this week. I plan to resume my work from tomorrow
and will be back on schedule. I have informed my mentors about it too.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC