[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 2

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:08:16 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,
This is my report for Coding Period Week 2(June 1st - June 7th).

*What I completed this week?*

   - Studied more about GpsSatellite class[1] and GpsStatus class[2]
   - Implemented module that shows number of satellites relatively to
   current position[3]
   - Display both number of satellites used to fix location and total
   number of available satellites with respect to current Gps Coordinates
   - Tried to show satellites' position with respect to current position

*What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Will complete implementation of satellites' position with respect to
   current position
   - Integrate GPS Coordinate finder and satellite tracking module to
   MapMint4ME app
   - Will test this module on different android devices

*Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No blocking issue till now

Wiki Page can be found [4]

Regards,