[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 2 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 10:52:19 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (June 8-June 14). The updated report can
also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Added the feature class implementation of OGC API - Features - Part 3:
Common Query Language
<http://docs.opengeospatial.org/DRAFTS/19-079.html> standards which
is an alignment with section 10.
- Observed that the json schema does not follow the OpenAPI latest
specifications. Suggested an updated json schema that follows OpenAPI 3.0
- An alternative solution considered here needed to convert the json
document that supported 2.0 to support 3.0.
- The suggested CQL extension
<https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/FarheenB/pygeoapi/3.0>in the OpenAPI
document is to support the 3.0 version.
- Opened a new issue
ogcapi-features concerning the above observation.
- The document was reviewed by the mentors and got their approval to go
ahead with the proposal.
- Created a new branch for the OpenAPI document in my forked repository
for the above proposed CQL filter OpenAPI document. A pull request was
*What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Modify openapi.py file so that it generates the proposed OpenAPI
- Test the code for compliance
*Are there any blockers?*
No blockers for now
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC