[SoC] Gentle Reminder for Submitting Eval 1 before Deadline | Dashbord Active Now

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:43:01 PDT 2020

Dear Students,

Hope you all are doing great.
This is a gentle reminder to our earlier email [1] regarding submission of
First Evaluation of GSoC 2020. The dashboard is active now for submitting
the evaluation and would be active till *July 3, 2020 18:00 UTC*.

It is mandatory for the GSoC Students to submit Mentor Evaluations before
the deadline and this is a *hard deadline*.

*Note*: If a Student fails to submit the Mentor Evaluation in
time, then the Student fails and would be removed from the program.
More details:
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/evaluations#how-evaluations-work

Steps to complete the evaluations?
A: Go to your Dashboard on GSoC program site. Click on "Complete
Evaluation" and fill out the form. Once you are done with submitting the
evaluations, the status of the same would be available on your Dashboard.

Also, please check with your Mentors if they have submitted their Student
Evaluations before the deadline.

In case of any queries, we are one email away. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Your OSGeo GSoC Admins

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2020-June/004517.html