[SoC] Creation of a new GRASS GIS startup mechanism through GSoC 2020

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:22:09 PDT 2020

Dear Linda,

Thanks for showing your interest in contributing towards OSGeo community.
It is great that you have already discussed the topic with the mentors.

Just to add to what Moritz mentioned, it is very important for you to start
preparing your proposal and submit it to the GSoC Dashboard. The Student
Application Period deadline is March 31 2020 1800 UTC and the final
proposal should be submitted before the deadline from the GSoC Dashboard.

Kind regards,
Your OSGeo GSoC Admins