[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Himanshu Raj - Implementation of Edge Contraction technique in pgRouting

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:32:59 PDT 2020

Dear OSGeo SOC Admins,
I am thankful to you for giving me this opportunity to work with OSGeo
community for GSoC 2020. Before the application period of GSoC I had to
complete three tasks [1] issued by pgRouting mentors as GSoC application
requirements. Because of my academics and exam I somehow could complete two
tasks [2] out of three and started working on my proposal [3]. Now I have
completed that task also [4] . So I decided to inform you about this. I
will be glad to receive any suggestions and feedback from you and the
community.

Regards,
Himanshu Raj
(https://github.com/rajhim2)