[SoC] Introduction - José Olivas - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop project

José Olivas jolivas at gvsig.com
Mon May 18 16:43:10 PDT 2020

Hello everyone;

My name is José Olivas Carriquí, I am a spanish student [1] selected for
GSoC2020 with New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop project
[2].  My username on Github is jolicar [3] and jolivas on gvSIG lists.

The project seeks to improve the topology motor of gvSIG Desktop. Also I
would like to correct some topology rules and implant three new rules. You
can see all the information on his wiki [4]. If you have any question or
suggestion do not hesitate to tell me.

Lastly, I would say thanks to osgeo and gvSIg for this great opportunity. I
will do my best.

Kind regards.

José Olivas Carriquí

[1] https://github.com/jolicar/GSoC2020/wiki/GSoC2020-Student